Write a Guest blog Post
We are now accepting guest blog post submissions from anyone interested in having their work featured on our blog. There is no rhyme or reason to how frequently we will be featuring guest blog posts, but we want to leave the door open for skilled writers and photographers to have their work featured on our site. We only plan on posting high-quality stuff, so there is no guarantee that your submission will be accepted.
What we’re looking for:
- Original content can not be published anywhere else online.
- Focus on hiking, camping, adventure travel, off the beaten path destinations, wildlife, etc.
- High-quality photos and/or videos blog post.
- Writing should be at a fourth-grade level or higher. (Minimum 1000 words)
What’s in it for you:
- Get some more strangers to read your blog post
- Get a link back to your site/blog & promote your social media for Free.
- A high-five chest bump if we ever meet in person.
What’s in it for us:
- More high-quality content for our subscribers.
- All we ask is that you share your guest post with your followers via social media or however else you see fit.
*This is not a place for promoting products or services here. If you want to do so, feel free to contact us.
Before I started my @digitalnomad_story blog on IG, about inspiring stories of people who work and travel remotely and started traveling on a full-time basis, I had an office job where I got a couple of weeks off a year. Before that, I worked for over 7 years in a position that gave me almost no pleasure.
Hi! My name is Jack Terrell.
My goal is to help everyone find creative strategies that will enable them to see the world. I am here to help you overcome challenges and realize your travel dreams. What I love about travel is EVERYTHING. The day dreaming,
I was an extremely happy child. I had a great family unit and was lucky enough to have had a privileged upbringing, growing up in a village just outside of Cambridge. Little did I know how things would change in my adolescent years. From the freeing nature that comes with the innocence of youth, to the bottomless pit that can be one’s mind. This is my attempt to share my ongoing journey from those happiest days, to battling my demons. A fight to the death. One that I almost lost.